HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




I LOVE PINK!

Monday, March 16, 2009 0 Comments

Im down with neck pain this morning. It makes me look like a stiff neck girl! Guess i
didnt sleep properly last night! Pain when i turn my neck around, but luckily, the pain
is still bearable.

Poor Bf is having a big crisis currently regarding *! I hope everything is fine for him!
Dear, its going to be alright, you will be fine! Dunc worry alright! *cross my fingers tight!
I will be with you, no matter what happens!

Alright, i customized my MSN ystd. I simply like it! I love pink!





Wanted to customize my screen's wallpaper too, but i hav problem with the size
of the image! Its making me pissed, so i gave up halfway.

Im tired! Stressed with both of my project. Its getting nearer & nearer to the deadline!
I still dunc knw how to start with it! Help, S.O.S pls!! Shall update soon!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM