HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




DEPRESSED

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 0 Comments

S.O.S, HELP PLS~!

I fuxking hate my working life now!!! With those busy schedules & those woman that
treat us, the recovery girls like a robot!! Everybody is like so fake! OMFG, i seriously
cant stand it no more!!

I cant differentiate who is fake or who is real anymore! Fuxk, i lost my judgement!
Everyday, im practically dragging myself to work for the sake of "money"! Rang up
Sue today to settle my cheque's problem & finally, its settled! I hope the money will be
in my bank by this Fri!

This week's schedule was a terrible one! Worked non-stop for the whole day! There
comes my aches again!! I hope i can get out of this terrible "cold palace" as soon as
possible!! I miss those days.. ..

Ordered some beauty stuff online few day back & the stock reaches me today! Cool!
Hope its effective & not wasting my money! If its effective, i shall introduce to all of
you what i have brought!

Bf will be away for a 3D2N chalet at Downtown East without me! Awwww, he is having
fun there yet im here suffering for goodness sake! Im gonna miss him! T.T

I guess sooner or later, i will be suffering from depression! Damn depressed alright!
I hate working, i hate working!!!! Pls help!! FYI, not that i dunc want to quit, but i
hav my own reasons & problems to due with!

PS GIFT AWAY '03!



THE ABOVE TAGBOARD IS STRICTLY FOR THIS PS GAME ONLY!!

HOW TO TAG, FOLLOW STRICTLY TO THIS FORMAT:
Name: As per your FB account
Email: Your real FB email
Comments: Bump!!!


This game is just like what they always play in the forum. Just tag "bump.." & bump
the tag up & let it keep increasing. There will be a tag's number beside your tag. If
you share the same number below the prize, the prize belongs to you! Simply click
on the image above to participate!

PS: I may add in any prize at any point of time! I have all rights to disqualify anyone
who misuse this tagboard or those who flood/spam the tagboard. Do support!!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM