HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




I HATE SUE!!!

Monday, March 09, 2009 0 Comments

PS GIFT AWAY '03!



THE ABOVE TAGBOARD IS STRICTLY FOR THIS PS GAME ONLY!!

HOW TO TAG, FOLLOW STRICTLY TO THIS FORMAT:
Name: As per your FB account
Email: Your real FB email
Comments: Bump!!!


This game is just like what they always play in the forum. Just tag "bump.." & bump
the tag up & let it keep increasing. There will be a tag's number beside your tag. If
you share the same number below the prize, the prize belongs to you! Simply click
on the image above to participate!

PS: I may add in any prize at any point of time! I have all rights to disqualify anyone
who misuse this tagboard or those who flood/spam the tagboard. Do support!!

I HATE MY AGENCY!!

God, im real sdupit! Thanks atiqah for telling me the errors in my blog! I forget to
put in a code & that makes my tagboard useless! Initially, when pressed, nth pop up.
Now, i hav fixed it! Super thanks for informing! Thats why i was wondering why
nobody tag me for the whole day! LOL!

So how is my new skin?! Im still looking for an answer from my readers! :D

Fixed the follower's code & changed the position of my nuffnang banner. Yea, its
blocking the view of my tag when the banner becomes an advertisement. Hope
everything is not too fugly uh!

I was fuxking tired today! A real real damn busy day! Walked & worked non-stop
since the time i step into the theatre! Woo~! Its killing my legs man! Aches again!

My pay has'nt arrive yet! Damn! It got bounced back cause the stupit agency missed
out the date in the cheque! And, i really really regret joining Sue Agency to the max!
If given another chance, i would rather choose Nicole! The staff from Sue is the most
unfriendly people on Earth! They talk as if we owe them something!

And they are very rude! Damn rude, i swear! Yes, we work for them, but we have all
rights to choose where we want to work at right?! I called today & asked them to help
me keep a look out for any vacancy & yet she asked me not to quit & hang the phone
just like that! Rude right?!?!

Fuxkers!! I owe you all nothing ok! No wonder nobody likes to join the agency!!!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM