HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




PS GIFT AWAY '03 / RESULTS

Sunday, March 08, 2009 0 Comments

LAYOUT CHANGED, COMMENTS?!

THE BEST JOKE WINS!


WINNER:
Elaine Hazel

Winners, pls leave a note to me in pet society. The note will contain what you hav
tagged me previously! Thanks!

PS GIFT AWAY '03!




THE ABOVE TAGBOARD IS STRICTLY FOR THIS PS GAME ONLY!!

HOW TO TAG, FOLLOW STRICTLY TO THIS FORMAT:
Name: As per your FB account
Email: Your real FB email
Comments: Bump!!!


This game is just like what they always play in the forum. Just tag "bump.." & bump
the tag up & let it keep increasing. There will be a tag's number beside your tag. If
you share the same number below the prize, the prize belongs to you! Simply click
on the image above to participate!

PS: I may add in any prize at any point of time! I have all rights to disqualify anyone
who misuse this tagboard or those who flood/spam the tagboard. Do support!!

I want a speedy~!

Went out with Stella ystd. Shopped around but brought nth but a bag from Mphosis.
I want to get a speedy~! I will be saving real hard so that i can have enough money
after June.

Walked & walked around from 2PM till 8PM. All we did was window shopping! Hais,
i need to pay for my insurance nxt mth. Im getting poorer & poorer as days goes!

Will be going for a swim this afternoon with Bf. Didnt enter the pool for quite awhile!
I want to sun-tan!!! I want to be tan!!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM