HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




I HATE PERIODS!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009 0 Comments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STELLA @ 25th-MAR

I hate periods to the max!!! How good will it be if woman doesnt hav period & the
cramps! How i wish i was a guy!! As usual, it gives me painful cramps again during
work! I was like half dead & it was hell painful!

I feel as if the whole of my reproductive organs was dropping out & im not being
exaggerating ok! The pain radiates all the way to my legs & it makes me weak! I
hav to hold my tummy and walk slowly. Couldnt take it so i went home at 11AM.
Went to hav some hot soup with HuaMei & i felt better. Thanks girl for the help!!

Tml im going for my appointment! Like finally after waiting for like 2 weeks! I
truely hope everything will turn out fine! *Crossing my fingers tight!

Pet Society~

I fuxking hate using the forum now due to some people! Shall not eleborate
any further. I will try not to use the forum anymore if i can. Some people
make my blood boils!!!

Changed my living room a little. I like all toys, its so damn cute luh!!



Finally i decorated my xmas room, i think it is abit plain! Cos it doesnt hav
much things yet! URG!!





Comments?!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM