HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




THE BEST JOKE WINS

Saturday, February 21, 2009 0 Comments

THE BEST JOKE WINS!

Giving away 2 sets of the following item below!

Date due: 27th-Feb-09, 12MN
MAXIMUM 15 SUBMISSION ONLY!

Each set contains:
1 pink fridge
1 white kitchen table
1 dragon doll
1 golden royal chandelier
1 lucky rug
1 princess rug
1 antique phone
1 royal dining table


Want them? Simply tag me with a joke, the funniest wins!
Simply submit your details to me using this format in my tagboard!

Name: As in FB!
Pet's Name:
Pet's Level:
Your joke: The best of all wins!


Participant: 9/15
Miko XiaoYan ShinYin Elaine JingQing
Stella KaiJun Amanlina FangMin

Wendy loves to sleep!!

I love today! I drank a bottle of cough syrup ystd night to make myself sleep.
Despite knowing that it would bring me insomnia, i still drank it. I only manage
to fall asleep around 4-5AM.

Woke up at 2.30PM but i was still drowsy & sleepy, but i did not continue to
sleep! Bf is having his major exam today & it will last for 1 week! Poor boy,
studying all day long! I hope he will pass with flying colors!

Pet Society~

Played Pet Society! Im utterly broke! Gosh! Any kind souls can donate me
those new items?! LOL!

I revamped my 5th room & my 2nd room jus now! I made my 5th room into a
Valentine's Room while my 2nd room was turned into a Kitchen. Simply love it
although its abit simple yet messy!

If i hav xmas decos & xmas, i will love make one of my room into a Xmas room
too! Any kind souls wants to donate me some xmas tingy?! Maybe i would hav
a CNY room too?! But the items are kinda little to make it into a room! Sigh!




POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM