HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




NEW TAGBOARD

Sunday, February 15, 2009 0 Comments

Yippee, i change a new tagboard! Im still new to Haloscan, so im kinda noobish!
Thanks to JieTing who solved my doubts! Hope to learn more & explore more
as time goes!

Wonder what makes me change my tagboard? I still love & prefer the features
& customization of Smartgb, but sometimes it do gimmi some problems! I hav
people coming to me in my friendster or MSN saying that they cant tag in my
Smartgb & there were blocked from tagging!

But the problem is, i didnt even block anyone? And my Smartgb is going to be
full in no time! Aww, my photobucket is also full! Time to create a new account!
Urg!

So to clear the hassle, i change my tagboard! It gives me unlimited space so i
dunc hav to delete it pages by pages! Pls help me tag so as to make my
tagboard look more livelier! Thanks!



PLS HELP ME TO TAG, THE MORE THE MERRIER~!!

Pet Society updates!

1st: PuiKuan (MB SET) - Sent!
2nd: Slyvia (PINK SET) - Sent!
3rd: Chloe (PINK SET) -Sent!
4th: Miko (MB SET) - Sent!
5th: Suanne (MB SET) - Sent!

The gift shall be followed this way! Once week 1's gift hav been sent, the
next week shall follow & so on! Pls tag me with the same particular given!
Week 1 can start to PM me in Pet Society now!!

Name: (as given upon submission)
IM A PARTICIPANT!
Week: 1/2/3/4 (Look carefully which week are you!)

Week 1: Fifa Sherri Isabella KaiYing Whitney
Week 2: Candal Avia Andrea ZhuEenn Adeline
Week 3: Laura Michelle Melissa MuiFoong Sharmaine
Week 4: JieYing Qing Ameera Melody QianAi

I cleared my last room in Pet Society today! I was thinking what i can do
with the room! So, i decided to make it into a Halloween room since i got
most of the stuff from Halloween! I simply love it luh!





How was it? Comments?! Sorry for the image quality! LOL~

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM