HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




FUXK FUXK FUXK

Sunday, February 08, 2009 0 Comments

Oh fuxk, i think im the most unlucky person on Earth! Fuxk! I hate Pet Society
for the moment! Wendy is undergoing depression!

THINGS IN MY HOUSE GOT MISSING OUT OF THE SUDDEN!!

I lost most of my extincted rare stuff in my house!

- 1 cobweb
- 1 spooky lava lamp
- 1 spooky fishbowl
- 1 ghost sign
- 1 mummy doll
- 1 pink jello
- 1 turkey
- 1 piggy
- 1 reindeer
- 1 black cat
- 1 monster doll

WHY ON EARTH DID IT HAPPEN TO ME?! DAMN IT!

I didnt do anything & when i login again, it suddenly went missing!!! I love
those things yet it went missing! I know its kinda dumb to get sad over a
game, but i just love those stuff & it got missing!!

FUXK FUXK!!

Anybody encounter the same problem, pls gimmi some solution to it! Im
afraid the PS GIFT WAY might be called off or postpone, depending on
the situation!

I will update you guys again! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM