HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




PET SOCIETY

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 0 Comments

Alright, the results which all are looking forward to are out! Well, its a tough
decision as most of the pet looks the same! I was still hoping to see something
different from the usual! Kinda disappointing, but nonetheless, here are the
result!



1st: PuiKuan (MB SET) - Sent!
2nd: Slyvia (PINK SET) - Sent!
3rd: Chloe (PINK SET) -Sent!
4th: Miko (MB SET)
5th: Suanne (MB SET)


NOTE:
All contestant, if im not in your Pet society list, please add me!
Facebook Email: stargirl_0904@hotmail.com

For those top 3 winners, please tag me for the sets you want in my tagboard
by 12th-Feb-08, 5PM! Instructions will be given again on 12th-Feb-08!

**The priority will be given to the top 2 unless specified! Pls do not message
me in Pet Society, im doing it one step at a time! I have all rights to disqualify anyone
who does not cooperate. Thanks!


Congratulations to all winners, & thanks for participating!!

Yay, im so happy, i got almost all the rare stuff from a friend of mine ystd!
Its so kind of her to trade it with me at a super low price, but of cause, some
i traded it in the forum! I love those rare items, especially the halloween stuff!



Thanks Xiaorene for making me this label!


ADVERTS!!

Are you scratching your head on what to give to your loved ones
on Valentine's?
Want to give something special this year on top of
those boring roses & chocolates?!


LOOK & CLICK HERE, YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING SPECIAL!!



This online blogshop provides beautiful & lovely shawl at an affordable price!!

Visit them today! No harm to take a look right?!?!

P.S: I LOVE MY BF! DESPITE HAVING HIS EXAM TODAY, HE STILL
ACCOMPANY ME TO THE POLYCLINIC EARLY THIS MORNING! BF
NV FAIL TO BE THERE
FOR ME ALWAYS!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM