HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




WELL..

Sunday, March 15, 2009 0 Comments

Damn!! My weekends are over! Damn fast luh!! How i wish i can hav a special power
to stop time as & when i want! But sadly, its impossible!

I became Miss Lonely ystd! Bf went out for the whole day without me! Yes, he did asked
me if i want to tag along, but i refused! Cause Bf went over to his friend's place for lunch
& his friend hav a pet dog & im afraid of dogs, so i dunc wanna tag along because of the
dog. Is this stupidity or deserving?!

After the lunch, Bf & his gang of friends went over to IMM, JP & Suntec's IT Fair while
i was at home all alone! I suddenly felt so damn pathetic! Sad!

Went swimming today with Bf. I thought today was a good day to swim as the sun was
pretty sunny. Today was the first time i really swam. I used to visit to pool just to relax
myself & all i did was to play in the water. A bodyache might struck tml!

There was a heavy downpour, so we hav to stop all activities & proceeded to the change
room to bath. The rain was so heavy that we cant even leave the complex! Decided to
hav KFC while waiting for the rain to stop. Luckily, its not so heavy after our meal. Bf
cycled me home.

Watched a movie, played PS and cabbed home!

Im so so not looking forward to tml!! :(

PS GIFT AWAY '03!



THE ABOVE TAGBOARD IS STRICTLY FOR THIS PS GAME ONLY!!

HOW TO TAG, FOLLOW STRICTLY TO THIS FORMAT:
Name: As per your FB account
Email: Your real FB email
Comments: Bump!!!


This game is just like what they always play in the forum. Just tag "bump.." & bump
the tag up & let it keep increasing. There will be a tag's number beside your tag. If
you share the same number below the prize, the prize belongs to you! Simply click
on the image above to participate!

PS: I may add in any prize at any point of time! I have all rights to disqualify anyone
who misuse this tagboard or those who flood/spam the tagboard. Do support!!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM