HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




FED UP

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 0 Comments

I HATE PROJECTS!!

Im going crazy soon! Cracking my brains to seek for answers for my project! I even
snap the info in my booklet & brought it to work with me so that i can make use of
my free time to at least do smth for my project! Stressed~

PISSED + FED UP!

I hate to say this sentence, but i hate people who does not know how to be "AUTO".
Despite me lending a hand to help him/her, he/she didnt even bother to get back to
me & repay me despite ample reminder! & what i got from him/her always was,
"Alright, tml!". His/Her never-coming tml will not arrive & these make me damn
fed-up!

I dunc meant to be mean, but its abit overbroad! I will not ever help a stranger
anymore! FYI, stranger means anyone who i hav not met personally! Once bitten,
twice shy! I dare not anymore!

Yes, im talking about you! You know who you are right? Pls be more auto can?!
Thank You!

Im tired! Having a super long list tml! Oh damn, work & lesson - making me more
tired! Gonna slp early tonight again!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM