HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




I LOVE MY NEW BF!

Friday, March 20, 2009 0 Comments

Got an invited strike when i woke up ystd morning! My left lower eye lid was so painful
when everytime i blink. No redness seen but i dunc get reason why it was painful! Its
so irritating whenever i blink!

Well, the sore worsen by noon. The lid was more swollen and it turned red! Wanted to
request for half a day off but thr was a lack of manpower so i didnt asked anymore. The
sore turned worst this morning! Red & swollen! I didnt went to work!

See the difference between my right & left lower lid?


Was not so busy ystd, like finally! After work, went to meet Bf! He went for a haircut!
A short clean cut for him this time round! The hairstylist said that he was kinda shocked
cause Bf suddenly wanted to hav everything cut!

I GOT A NEW BF & I LOVE HIM LOTS!!




After the cut, he was 50pc not the same as before the cut! LOL! I think he is cuter with
the new cut! I love the touch his head now! Smooth & pointy! LOL!

Slack over at his place afterwhich for awhile! Yay, i have got all the vehicle from the
new mystery egg in Pet Society! Try clicking on the miniatures, it will giv you some effect!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM