HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




New goal, new life!

Thursday, June 02, 2011 2 Comments

Strike by a chalazion in my right eye! 

Chalazion
Also called: meibomian cyst  a small cyst on the eyelid resulting from chronic inflammation of a meibomian gland

Its painful whenever i blink but i was started on antibiotic drops & ointment today. I hope it goes away by tomorrow or the day after or i will need to go under the knife!

I cant wait to start my university life! Enrolled myself yesterday & classes are starting in July but im currently awaiting for the appointment letter! This will be my new goal & my priority right now!

Yes, im going side track! I dont see any prospect in being a nurse anymore. I want a better life, so im doing something more general. Im heading into the business sector! Something rather new to me! 

Life for the next 2 years will be a really tough, tiring & taxing, but i will endure no matter how hard its going to get! My main aim is to finish my degree course & head towards the business sector. I cant wait & is looking forward to July now!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM