HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




The Talking Eye.

Saturday, May 21, 2011 8 Comments

My chest pain is getting more & more frequent for the past few days! And the pain is like worst too. The pain always appears on the left side of my chest & whenever i breathe, the sharp pain struck. I was bathing just now & suddenly i was greeted by the sharp pain. Luckily, i was almost done or else i wonder how long i will be stuck inside. I think my days are numbered!

Weekend is here again, this week is yet another long week! I was supposed to meet the chubs for breakfast this morning at Toa Payoh, but i was late as i took too long for my eye makeup. Yes, i guess the favorite feature on my face would be my eyes although its naturally small! What's yours?

Cosmetic lense makes wonder! ♥

Eyeliners with mascara makes a superb finish. ♥

See the big difference between the left & the right eye?


Cam-whoring time!

Met sis after work in town. Did alittle window shopping but end up spending like SGD20 over lunch & cosmetic again! Im in love with black & white eye shadows right now! They are the perfect combination man!

Swensens for late lunch. I didnt step into Swensens for so damn long! The fish & chip taste superb this time! Maybe i was famish when the food arrives infront of me. As usual, felt sleepy after meal. Headed home alone while sis went to meet her bf. Weekends are boring for singles!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM