HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




FUCKED-UP LIFE!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 0 Comments

Yay, today is the last day of March! I want an Auspicious April & forget the Mischanced
March! Currently, things are going from bad to worst! Yet another disastrous day!
Hectic cum chaotic! Seriously, one fine day, i will turn insane!

FUCKED-UP LIFE! *SIGH!


Sometimes, i wonder..Why i hav to work so hard? Im just none other then an agency
nurse. Its considered as an extra calefare in the scene! I get so pissed when people just
treat me in a different way! They think "agency get paid more, so they have to work
more!" God, im a human too, OK! And i think a full time's privilege is even more compared
to us! Fucktard!

I hav lost myself, so does my enthusiasm and passion in nursing! Sooner or later, i guess
it will all turn into hatred. All thanks to this fucking place! Sigh, dunc wanna talk about it
no more! I wanna get out of this place asap!

My friend intro me a new playfish game ystd! Hav been playing it. Its abit lame but its
way easier then pet society. You need not play & you can get to level up & earn coins!
Just leave the application on & do anything you want & ignore the application, coins will
come rolling into your account. You can even earn the coins when you are not online!
Cool uh!

http://apps.facebook.com/restaurantcity/

Give it a try? Well, im still new to this game & hav yet to explore. If you are currently
using this application, care to exchange some tips or you may also teach me more on this
game!

Wow, just found out that i received about 270 comments in 1 mth! Cool, this means that
i receive about 8-7 tags per day! Thanks you for all the tag! Continue tagging & voting oh!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM