HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Saturday, January 17, 2009 0 Comments

Im so damn fuxking tired today! Totally exhausted due to the assessment during
the course. I woke up as usual at 6AM. Met Jasmine & girls at 8.30AM. I was
super early today & was alrd at the destination at 7.55AM.

I hate doing CPR cause its damn tiring! I nearly went flat in the mid of the
assessment due to the numerous pumping done on the minikin. Luckily,
i make my way thru & i passed!

My poor hand was the one suffering i think! Cause during the procedure,
we hav put the right palm over the left palm or vice versa. For me, my left palm
was pressed on the right palm thru out the procedure & it went totally red at the
end of the day. I guess i broke most of my vessel in the right palm & great, i
will be having blue blacks all over!

Im tired, shall update tml!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM