HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




SHOPPING TIME

Sunday, January 04, 2009 0 Comments

My sat jus said bye to me. Im tired! Woke up quite early today cause i couldnt really
slp. As usual, on my lappy, browse thru the net, prepared & went out at 1.30PM. My
very first destination was Bf's place.

Met Bf & accompanied him for lunch in Mac. Bf suggested to hav sm dessert after his
meal, so we proceeded to a dessert shop near his place to hav ice-kacang & Bf also
brought plum juice for me. FYI, i love those sour & spicy stuff!

Headed back to Bf's place as im meeting JiaHui at 4PM. Yes, i finally uploaded more
songs into my MP3, bt im stil lacking of song! Any recommendation for eng songs?!
Lay around Bf's place till 4PM cause JH told me that she fall asleep & will be late, bt
in the end, she has to wait for me cause i missed the bus. Thanks for the wait dear!

Travelled to Town for a walk. We really walked non-stop from 5PM to 10PM, that
was insane right?! I brought a small portable bottle for perfume, a pink naval stud,
a grey tee for Bf. JH brought 2 black naval stud, a black tongue stud, a black shoe,
a white tee for her Bf & a storybook. God, money flies again!

This is my first time going out with JH & frankly speaking, i find that her thinking
& mine are quite similar. & we were like talking non-stop for more then 5 hours?!
We were like 2 gurus walking, laughing & joking in the street, LOL! Hey JH, take
care eh! Drink more water & rest more hor!

Anyway, i shall update the pics some other days!

Just for laughter!

JH was looking through a site during work, & i find this v funny. Shall share with
everyone here!

Everybody who has a dog calls him Rover or Boy. I call mine Sex. He’s a great pal, but he has
caused me a great deal of embarrassment.

When I went to city Hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk I would like a license for Sex.
He said, “I’d like one, too!” Then I said, “But this is for a dog.” He said he didn’t care what she
looked like. Then I said, “You don’t understand. I’ve had Sex since I was 9 years old.” He
winked and said, “You must have been quite a kid.”

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the motel clerk
that I wanted a room for my wife and me and a special room for Sex. He said, “You don’t need
a special room. As long as you pay your bill, we don’t care what you do.” I said, “Look, you
don’t seem to understand. Sex keeps me awake at night.” The clerk said, “Funny—I have the
same problem.”

One day, I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away.
Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there, looking disappointed. I told him
I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me I should have sold my own tickets. “But
you don’t understand,” I said, “I had hoped to have Sex on TV.” He said, “Now that cable is
all over the place, it’s no big deal anymore.”

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, “Your
Honor, I had Sex before I was married.” The judge said, “This courtroom isn’t a confessional.
Stick to the case, please.” Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said “That’s
not unusual. It happens to a lot of people.”

Last night, Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking for him. A cop came over to me and asked,
“What are you doing in this alley at 4 o’clock in the morning?” I told him that I was looking
for Sex.


Wendy teaches palmistry, lesson 2!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM