HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




FOOTSTEPS OF 2008

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 0 Comments

It will be 2009 in less then 13hours! God, time really flies & 2008 will be ending
real soon. How fast could it be?! Hopefully, 2009 will be a better year for everyone!

What i hav been doing in 2008.
  • Working most of the time
  • Studying part-time
  • Shopping & having fun all the time
  • Laying around rotting for 2 months
  • In cyberworld almost everyday
  • Spending tons & tons of money
  • Spending time with Bf
What im obsessed in 2008?
  • Blogging
  • Doing blogskinning & designing
  • Chatting in MSN with fellow bloggers
  • Desperately getting materials from the cyberworld
  • Constantly upgrading myself with HTML/CSS
  • Daily visiting to blogskins.com
  • Blog-hopping & reading entries for my daily visits
What is my all-the-favourite activity in 2008?
  • Blogging
  • Doing blogskinning & designing
  • Anything related to blogging
My resolution for 2009!
  • Earn tons of money
  • Bf & i till eternity
  • Save at least 10K by the end of 2009
  • Daily updates for my blog
  • Designing more wonderful skins
  • Hav ample of inspiration
  • Make more wonders in my blog
  • Everybody to be happy & healthy
  • My wish will all come true
PARTTWO - Gallery

I hope i didnt miss out any gift from anyone?! If i did, pls tell me. Sorry!

Thanks CandyQueen!


Thanks Jasmond!


Thanks Pauline!


Thanks BeBe!


Thanks Joan!


Thanks XiaoRene!


Thanks Joanne!


Thanks Qing!


Thanks Agnes!


Thanks FangMin!


Thanks KaiYing!


Thanks Steph!


Thanks Fifa!


Thanks Yvonne!


Thanks Amelia!


Thanks Asyuura!


Thanks Lisa!


PARTTHREE - For everyone!

FOR EVERYONE WHO MISS IT!




POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM