HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




IM SORRY DEAR!

Sunday, January 11, 2009 0 Comments

IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY!!!

Sorry that i hav neglected this blog for the pass few day! God, how can i man?! I still
love blogging alright! I will not do it again! Sorry for the negligence!

Just some random updates!

Went to cut my fringe & its super short & looks noobish too! God, i hate it man! Pls
grow faster! Thanks Bf for the accompany! Haha! Anyway, im not showing my fulgy
face till my fringe grow back to normal!

OMFG, What is this?!

God, i was scared to death by this corpse when i when working cause this bed was
parked in the rural corner of nowhere! My heart nearly jumped out of me when i
saw it! God, how can they put the corpse there!

After finding out who she was, she was a patient named Anne! Good bye & rest in
peace!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Mega-spree in PS!

Guess what im doing for the pass few days?! Im having this mega shopping spree in
Pet Society! Im leveling v fast! What to know how? Read the forum man! I want to
reach level 34 ASAP la! Urg!



Living Room!



Music Room



BathRoom



BedRoom



Kitchen



Store Room

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM