HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




PICTURE TELLING

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 0 Comments

Today's post is abit special, let the image do the talking. Hope you all like it.

Let me tell you the difference between a woman & a man in the morning.

WOMAN VS MAN












PARTTWO

I hav checked my site's incoming traffic, i realised that alot of people used the
blogskin created by me, but remove or change the credit part to their name.
Let me warn you, you better changed back the credits, or else, im making you
famous in a notorious way!

Im damn pissed!
2 RIPPERS DETECTED!

Saw 2 rippers ripping my submitted skin & resubmit it to blogskins.com. I was
wondering if i should stop submitting skin in blogskins.com to prevent & solve
these ripping problem! Hate those idiotic brainless ripper!

http://blogskins.com/info/221677

Another ripper deleted the skin, but she jus locked her blog after i spammed her.
OMG, she dare to rip, but is a scary cat cause she changed her url & locked her blog.
If you know this would happen, what for go around ripping?!

PARTTHREE

Im so so so damn nervous! Im going to a new place to work tml. I hate getting myself
in a new unknown environment! The truth is, im not adaptive to environment & im
quite anti-social. I guess i will hav insomnia tonight cause im worried & nervous.

Im going to NUH to work tml, pls help, im super nervous alright! Hav to go to school
after work tml. Will be damn tired!

From tml onwards, no late night sleep, no surfing of net for the whole day & i hav to
cut my nails short! I love my nails, cant bear to cut it short.

Hopefully, all things will turn out fine tml.

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM