HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




BLOG BADGE

Sunday, November 02, 2008 0 Comments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY!

Alright, i hav made a "BLOG BADGE" & have presented it to all my affiliates in my
blog. Hopefully, they will like it. This badge have got a image of the girl in my blog, &
it will be my site's logo from today onwards.

Thanks to all affiliates for the frequent visits & linking of my blog.



Not forgetting the readers, this is for the readers of my blog.





Kaiying has asked me to be the judge of her contest, do support alright?



PARTTWO

I have changed the setting of my blog. From 7 post, i changed it to 5 post to
reduce the lag-ness in my blog. Added in the "Recent Entries" too. Hope this
does help relief lag-ness.

Made another skin this time, but this is the one for exclusive readers. Haas,
smth simple, cute but blue in color! I personally drew the cloud out in this skin,
spend me quite some time. Click to preview.

Want the code? Tag me in my tagboard!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM