HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




NEW SUBMISSION

Saturday, November 01, 2008 0 Comments

Im done with another new blogskin. Wanted to make it for exclusive readers, but
oh well, decided to submit to blogskins. Well, not my usual style, its smth different.
A more classic one. Its a black vintagy navigation layout. Hopefully readers will like
it & support me.




PARTTWO

Woke up super early today as im meeting Bf for breakfast in Mac. Woo, i hav not
been eating Mac's breakfast for more then a year! Seriously missing & loving it!
Love Egg muffin the most! Yummy~ Didnt really hav much chanced to eat Mac
breakfast cause im always waking up late everyday. By the time im awake, Mac is
alrd on their noon menu.

Im quite tired. Didnt really slept much ystd night. I hav got alot of lovebite from
those "lovely" mosquitoes. Damn, fuxking hate them, blood suckers! Thanks to the
rain last night which attracted them into my room for a lovely visit. I do not need
their visit. >.< style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153);" size="2">

Thanks Lisa for making me this banner!



Shall post some of my fugly pics. Im better in specs or contact lens? I know my
fringe are pretty long. I need to get them trimmed as its very irritating to my eyes.
Urg!



POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM