HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




SOTD

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 0 Comments

Im super tired today! Was having a terrible headache accompanied by painful sore
throat ystd night & cause of that, i suffered from insomnia last night. As usual, took
sm drugs to make myself sleep, but it worsen. I flip & turned on my bed for nearly
6hours, & finally, i fall asleep at 6AM.

Damn pathetic right?! This is so damn irritating man! Till now, im still having that
soreness in my throat thus im still feeding myself with chocolates & fast food. I
guess it would worsen if this continues, but i dunc care!

Went to Westmall with Stella just now. Intended to study tgt, but in the end, we
spend most of the time chit-chatting away rather then studying. I hav alrd draft
out half of what im going to study but i still got a long way to go! The moment i
opened my lecture notes, i felt the sian-ness & its making me sleepy! Got to finish
those notes by tml.

Shopped awhile too as we were too tired to continue with the session. Jobless, yet
im spending so much everyday. Im just cureless! I brought 2 nail lacquer from The
Face Shop. Im going to paint my nails later!



My artwork, nice?

PARTTWO

BLOGSHOP UPDATES:
SELLING GEO LENS FROM KOREA AT SGD$11.50/PAIR ONLY!!

● THESE LENS ARE AUTHENTIC!

● FREE NORMAL POSTAGE IF YOU PURCHASE 2 PAIRS & ABOVE
● FREE SHIPPING FEE

PROMOTION:

# Buy 3 pairs @ SGD$11 each
# Buy 5 pairs, free 1 pair.

SUPPLYING:

WE DO SUPPLY GEO MEDICAL LENS @ CHEAP RATES!
EMAIL US @ clandestine.affair@yahoo.com.sg for more details!


PARTTHREE

Finally, my 3rd Skin Of The Day (SOTD) after 10 months!

I know this is not a deserving skin as its not very nice, however, im very happy!
I spent
alot of hours & effort in making this skin. Its not my usual skin which is
those pink & kawaii ones.







POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM