HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




NEW BLOGSKIN

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 0 Comments



VERSION 1 - PUBLISHED IN BLOGSKINS ALRD! CLICK ON THE IMAGE
FOR PREVIEW & DL THE CODES IN BLOGSKINS.

PARTTWO

Spent 3 hours each on both designs of the blogskin. Made another version of the
above skin. Initially, i wanted to change my portfolio's layout, but i asked 3 of the
bloggers, but all prefer my current layout. With those opinion, i decided not to
change my portfolio's layout.

I wasted another 3 hours designing the layout & image of the skin, so im not going
to throw my effort into the drain. Will post it in blogskins in a couple of days, but
decided to open the design to all readers first. Anyone who likes & wants it can tag
me for the codes. I will giv you the codes personally.



VERSION 2 - NOT PUBLISHED IN BLOGSKINS YET. OPENING TO ALL
READERS FIRST. IF YOU LIKE IT & WANTS TO HAVE THE CODE, DO
TAG ME & I WILL GIV IT TO YOU PERSONALLY. FOR PREVIEW, KINDLY
CLICK ON THE IMAGE.

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM