HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




STRESSED

Thursday, September 18, 2008 0 Comments

Readers, this will be a short post. Im off for tml. Oh damn, im kinda "jobless". More
off days in the coming month. Poor, poor wendy! How am i to survive if these continues?
Im kinda worried of my unstable income. Anyway, im resuming my part-time job for
the sake of money. Damn, why must people hav to work for the sake of money? Guess
i will be busier at times when i hav to work part-time & full-time as well! I dunc really
look forward to taking up the part-time job, but i hav no choice now!

Many things to buy, no money earned. I hav planned to start saving more for myself.
I need money, who dunc? Living in SG is such a headache! Living cost are increasing
rapidly yet salary not increasing. I personally thinks that Singaporeans' living pace is
too fast, & im kinda sick & tired. How i wish im staying at a country with slower pace
like Austrialia! Everything starts at abt 10AM & ends at 5PM. How relaxing is that?!

Im seriously quite stress about this matter! I want to go for a holiday! Im sick & tired
of life! Anything that can spice my life up, just a little will do?

I jet my hair black today, & now its total black. It makes me recall my secondary school
days. Cause we are not allowed to dye our hair last time. I had brown hair for nearly 4
years, thrfore, i decided to give it a change, so i dyed back to black.

Blogskins is so scary nowadays! For the pass few days, i hav seen 3 personal layout being
ripped. Those idiotic rippers are just too ignorant, brainless & retarded man! How can
they vanish blogger's hardwork & most importantly, their originality & style? Can anyone/
someone create a script to stop people from ripping blog's source? He/She will get to earn
respect from bloggers around the world! Rippers ought to be executed! Their action are
so scary! Who will be the next victim?!

NOTE: BUTTON REQUEST SUBMITTED FROM 9-SEPT - 19-SEPT IS DONE!
PLS COLLECT IT FROM MY TAGBOARD! SORRY TO KEEP U WAITING!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM