HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




TREASURE LIFE

Sunday, September 14, 2008 0 Comments

Goodbye weekends! The working days are starting real soon! Hav nt work for 4 days
& im kinda lazy & tired to get myself up in the morning. Urg! Rest days flys like wind!

Went to Bf's place today. Went for lunch & i brought 3 pairs of coloured lens for myself
& a pair of alluring eyes for my sis. The stock doesnt hav the degree i wanted, thrfore
the shopkeeper will be ordering for me. Stock will be coming in either Tue or Wed. But
im currently wearing lense from Geo. Its a lense from Korea & i love the grey color!

Bf is so cute yet childish. & my Bf is a big kid! He went to buy a lantern for me. But i was
too shy to carry it cause im a big girl now. Issnt it funny if you see a big girl carrying a
lantern walking on the road?! I think its quite a childish act. He kept passing me the
lantern, but i refused to hold it so he hav to hold it himself. Bf send me home & went to
meet his friends.

Aww, im working tml. I hate to wake up early in the morning. Oh mine!

Today, my mood was kinda sad. Refer to my previous post for more info. I received a
piece of sad new. My friend's mum passed away at midnight. Didnt did i expect it was
to be so sudden. Hais! Life is so vulnerable! People come & go just like that! I sms-ed
her just nw, bt she said she is alright. I admire her courage. I knw she is going to stay
strong. Hopefully, after the funeral, she is going to be the normal her again. The past
will be a history, & we will always rmb the good old days. Tml will be a mystery.

Friends & I will be going to the wake tml after work. Sigh, everything is too sudden!
What i can say is, treasure every minute of life & cherish what you hav now.

Today is lantern festival. The atmosphere wasnt thr this yr. I didnt see much kids
celebrating it. & i didnt see/hear any advertisement abt the gallery in Chinese Garden.
Did i miss it, im not sure! But compared to the past few yrs, thr aint many seen playing
with lanterns etc.

Ok, shall update till here. Goodbye readers! Happy Lantern Festival!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM