HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




PORTFOLIO REVAMPED

Sunday, September 07, 2008 0 Comments

Another 30 mins, weekends will be gone! That's super duper fast, just in a blink
of an eye! 2008 is going to end real soon, 1st-Jan-08 is just like a ystd thingy.
That's scary!

Sat: Met Bf in the afternoon, went over to his place then we took a bus to town.
Initially, we are planning to head to Suntec for the food fare, bt after much
consideration, we headed to Town instead. Walked & walked. Just like we used
to be, we are sick of town! SG is really too small, too little place to shop. Ended up
with nothing home.

Im stucked in the cyber world. I just love my lappy. I can be on the net for the whole
day & yet doing nth. I dunc knw wads wrng with me. Im just too addicted to the lappy!
Watched Hot Shot, Episode 6. The rest of the episode aint released yet. Hell, i hope the
whole series can be out ASAP! Slpt at 1.30AM.

Sun: Woke up at 10AM, that was super early. Meet up with GFs at Woodlands for
project discussion. Damn, its just weeks away from the due date. & we are rushing to
finish it! Stella went off at 1.30PM for her driving practical, & the rest disperse at
2.30PM.

I was thinking whether to enroll into those driving tingy, bt im afriad that i cant make
it. I hav got no confidence in myself. Aww, maybe one fine day, im going to open my
door to Miss Courage & i will go enroll myself into the driving lessons.

Met Bf & went over to his place. Guess what? I hav got a new navi layout for my portfolio,
& a new url with a new name! The new layout is the transformed from this layout, & it
will be the V2 of my blog's layout. But i prefer my blog's layout compared to this new
one in my portfolio. Pls giv sm comment abt my new layout. Thanks!

My new portfolio will be called "Pink Inc". Relink me, but it doesnt matter if you did
relink not. Cause the previous url will be automatically redirected into my new url.

RECENT:


● NEW LAYOUT FOR MY PORTFOLIO
● NEW URL NAME FOR PORTFLIO
● NEW BANNER FOR PORTFOLIO
● NEW BLOG BANNER



PARTTWO @ 8th-Sept-08

10 NEW SELF-CUSTOMIZED BANNER, CLICK TO REQUEST!



POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM