HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




RECENT UPDATE

Monday, September 01, 2008 0 Comments

Shall not blog much of myself, cause i hav nothing much to blog abt. I stayed at home
for the whole day! So boring alright!

I found out that someone imitated me. He/She used my name to spam on ppl's blog.
Such a childish act! OMG! I knw this is not the first time, it happened before in
Xiaorene's blog. Same thing occurs, someone used my name to tag on her tagboard
too.

He/She is just wasting our internet spaces, thus causing a lag in the cyber world. Stop
being a child! But if you still hav not wake up or realise ur mistake, continue spamming
if ure so free, i dunc giv a damn!

RECENT UPDATE:

● New forms added under "AFFILIATES"
● Made a new blogskin, not published yet
● New Sept Calendar out



GRAB URS TODAY @ th-creations.bs

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM