HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




OVERWORKED MOUTH

Sunday, July 27, 2008 0 Comments

S.O.S, PLS HELP!!

I hav been eating & eating non-stop since ystd,
& its causing me to hav an overworked mouth.
The muscles are so tensed & aching now!

How sdupit im to continue to eat even its pain.
LOL!

I need smth to relax my overworked mouth!
Any recommendations?

IM SO DAMN BORED!

No outing, no meetups, NOTHING!
How sad it is!
:(

PARTTWO

Met Bf,
went dinner-ing with him.

Ate & brought bubble tea from sweet-talk.
& the bubble tea taste yucky!
Ice cubes & chocolate powders not blended properly with overcooked pearls.
This was the worst Oreo Chocolate IceBlended i had ever came across.

It just not up-to-standard!
Walked home with Bf,
& guess wad?

I saw rubbish all over one of the corridors.
There are used tissues, used condom packs, tidbit boxes etc.
This is atrocious!
Guess these are from one of the units on that block.

So inconsiderate!

Anyway, my weekends are over!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM