HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




PRINCESS WANNABES

Thursday, July 10, 2008 0 Comments

The unlucky day!

Firstly, i woke up late this morning.
I always set my alarm to 7.20AM every morning,
& normally i will snooze it twice, 9mins each time before i wake up.
As usual, i snoozed it like wad i do everyday,
but it did not ring at all after i press on the snooze button.
& when i woke up, it was alrd 8.15AM!
*My hp time was set 15mins earlier then the normal time, Kiasu eh?!

I was alarmed,
went for a quick brush up,
& ate a bun quickly & went out at 8.30AM.

Secondly, the minute i step out of the lift,it started pouring!
Luckily i did bring along an umbrella!

Waited for a cab,
luckily it was not a long wait as it was peak hours.

Guess wad?!
My total cab fee from Jurong to SGH was SGD23!
I was like what-the-heck!
But luckily i reach my workplace on time,
so its still worth paying such an amount.

Was stuck in Laser Center for the whole day!
Being assigned to Laser Center practically everyday!
Mama Cat named herself "Laser Queen",
& "Laser Princess" for me.

Ripper Alert!
I found a blogger redesigning my stuff,
& the best part is, she redesigned it for her button request!




To Readers/Visitors,

NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO USE MY SELF-CUSTOMIZED STUFF FROM MY PERSONAL BLOG.
NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO REDECORATE STUFF THAT I SELF-CUSTOMISED IN BOTH MY BLOG & MY PORTFOLIO.
BUTTON TEMPLATES FROM MY PORTFOLIO MAY BE USED BY PUBLIC, BUT OF COS TO CREDIT ME IF USED.

THANK YOU!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM