HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




REVAMP OF PORTFOLIO

Sunday, June 29, 2008 0 Comments

Due to laggi-ness,
i have revamped my portfolio.

It may look the same but somehow i hav edit abit to relieve the lag.
Hopefully its better?

Anyway,
im closing my button-request because im too busy for that.

Im sorry that i cancelled all request submitted from 5th-June to 27th-June.
Im too busy to do request nowadays!

However, not to worry,
there are still bloggers doing button request.

I have opened up a section to replace button request.
I will be designing the buttons,
& it will be free to distribute around,
bt provided, people who used my button hav to credit me!
* terms & conditions apply upon using
Simple as that!

Samples:


Feel free to visit my portfolio @ th-creations

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM