HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




MY NEW PINK GADGET

Sunday, June 15, 2008 0 Comments



This SGD100 was given to me by the salesperson.




My pink external hard disk, love it!

My weekends are over!
Monday = work = tired

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


Today is father's day.
Bf & Elisha came over to my hse for lunch.
We had crab feast for lunch.
Mummy cooked chilli crab & pepper crab.
It was so fabulous & tasty can!

Watched the movie, "Teeth" w Bf after lunch.
Overall comment was alright.
Prep & make our way down to meet his group of friends in Suntec.
Suntec was having IT Fair for e last day.

Wanted to get a pink external hard disk.
Went it & walk ard to hunt for it.

As i was walking,
I got so attracted by e beauty of e Sony's Pink T70 digital cam,
was so tempted to buy, bt did not.

I was so happy tat i did manage to get a pink 160GB hard disk.
I was searching high & low for quite sm time.

Had KFC for dinner & make our way home.

Work tml, tired!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM