HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




DEAR'S BAD FALL.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 0 Comments



Candid shot.



Messy wendy!



Swelling at the center, accompanied w bloody wound on Bf's leg.

Was on my way to Bf's hse,
& he was supposed to fetch me from the bus-stop.
But when i was in e bus,
Bf called me & told me he slipped & fell from his 2nd floor to his 1st floor.

I was told that his leg went numb without any feeling,
swell, w much pain & blood was seen.
Make my way to his hse asap.

When i reach his gate,
he was sitting down in his living room,
& was limping to open the gate for me.

I examined the wound,
did sm evalution, luckily it was not a sprain.
Lucky him!

Put some oilment & rub the wound cos blue-black was seen,
& he was screaming away as if he got raped.
LOL!

Anyway, was relieved he was alright.

:D

Im kinda bored right now.
Will be going to Suntec's IT fair tml w Bf & his gang of friends.
:D

Latest banner i hav made, Nice?!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM