HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




WHERE ARE YOU?!

Friday, May 23, 2008 0 Comments



Blue-black on my injection site


Sway-ness today!

Left my pencil box in my clinic ystd,
did not bring hm nor lock it inside any locker.

To my surprise,
my whole pencil box missing today!

I searched though e whole clinic, bt i stili couldn't find it!

The next moment,
e security guard, Peter, pass me my company badge!
Badge was found, but whr is my pencil box?!

Lost all of my fav pen, name chop, money, practically everything!
Damn bloody idiot!
Its not e first time things went missing,
Jasmine's pencil box went missing a couple of mths ago too.
The man who took it will hav his hands rotton!

Anyway,
flu vaccine exercise was carried out today.
I was jabbed w the "new generation flu vaccine" on my left arm.

I cant deny its not painful at all,
bt i did feel abit of pain when i was being jabbed.

Muscle were tensed,
& i had blue black marks on my injection site.
Its painful uh!

Hopefully im not sick tml!

Finally its fri,
Rest day~

Great Singapore Sales have started,
im planning my long shopping list!
:D

I LOVE GREAT SINGAPORE SALES!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM