HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




IM NOT MAD!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 0 Comments



Jasmine playing join-the-mole game on my hand.

My day turns out to be alrighty,
except im a little tired due to lacking of slp frm designing a new site, Singaporean-Bloggers-Directory.
Pls support!

Work load was stil acceptable for me.

Was on my journey hm when i saw this lady in her late 20s/early 30s,
vulgarities was ranting out from her, cursing & swearing at a virtual person.

To my immediate reponse, i guess she was suffering frm sm mental disorder.
& for all travellers, their first reaction was to shunt as far as possible frm her.
Eyes were hooked onto her, & groups whispering abt her
*I guess?

To me, she may be violent from her mouth, bt she seems harmless in aa way or another.

This is not my first experiencing w such incident.

Working in IMH (Institute Of Mental Health) opened me up to the "inside" world.
Seeing wad i may not be able to see in most shopping center/areas.

Let me expose sm of their lifestyle in the "inside" world.

Its not a place for humans seriously.
The bunk was v dirty & smelly,
& everywhr was locked w metal railing.
& the way food was served to are like serving food to e prisoners.

They may be mad,
but i hav seen the gd site of em.
& mingling w em was pretty fun & easy.

They are just like a friend to me!

Mental patients can be violent,
bt they will be absolutely normal after taking their medications.

Ok, enough of talking!
Im pretty tired, slping early today!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM