HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




BLOGGER'S DIRECTORY

Monday, May 19, 2008 0 Comments

I hav created this "SINGAPOREAN-BLOGGERS-DIRECTORY"

I dunc knw if it wil be popular,
well, just giving it a try.

The purpose of creating this blog is to let all Singaporeans plug thr blog's button,
& get link to each other.

Do feel free to visit & support!




.

OMG!
I wonder how much energy mush the sun giv out to produce so much heat.
I cant take it anymore!

The weather CMI these few days!
Too humid till i always perspire.

In order to descrease my body temp,
i showered at least twice a day.
& guess wad?!

I dunc shower in cold water AT ALL,
bt e weather is really too hot tat i hav to make myself shower w cold water.

How i wish i was in a country w 4 season.

Anyway, today i didnt go out.
Was at hm for e whole day til evening.
Met baby for dinner.

Brought pink swarovski crystal & hp jewellery.
Cost more abt SGD$15!



Nice?!
It took me quite smtime to paste those stones onto my fone.
But i love it!

Im so tired!
Gotta slp early tonight!
Slpt for less than 5hrs cos i was spending my night working up the blogger's directory.
* refer to the top

Tue tml, time really flies.
Mummy, its over!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM