HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




WEIRD PEOPLES

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 0 Comments

I guess the world is full of strange or rather, weird people.

Someone tagged me in my tagboard to say tat someone copied my button.
Well, what can i do?

scold/curse & swear at his/her tagboard?
No, im not so childish!

Recently, or rather this few days,
i hav gone to sm blog,
& amazingly, i found 4-5 blogs having "BUTTON REQUEST" too!

people always says, "i hate this & that",
bt in e end, they will be slapping their own face,
cos they do wad they hate!

In that case, wad is the point of hating it when ure stil doing it?
You might as well mark it as ur favourite rather den putting it down as ur hatred?

Ppl dunc do tings tat they hate/dislike,
they will do oli smth which they likes.

FUNNY RIGHT?!


Anyway, I made sm button.
& i love em!
:D



Button for my portfolio.




Both are for my site.

PRETTY?
:D

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM