HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




FOR FATE TO TELL

Sunday, June 01, 2008 0 Comments





My ah gong hairstyle.

Was supposed to go shopping ystd w e girls,
bt due to e heavy downpour, thrfore it was cancelled.

Was raining for e whole day.

Meet A in JP for a hairdo.
Had treatment done in Jean Yip Salon.
Spent SGD250 in Jean Yip.

I found out smth from A.
She came into my life again.
Seriously, im not hurt, bt more disappointed in A.
Just any other bitch from nowhere!

A despicable, bitchy, cheap, detestable, loathsome bitch,
& A is a jerk!
I will not forgive him!

Anyway,
A brought me a diamond ring ystd from goldheart.

Have yet collected it,
cos it was sent for alteration.

Cos A abt SGD700.

Diamond is a woman's best friend.
:D
I love it!

Went shopping in many places today w A.
FarEastPlaza - Paragon - PS - JE

Wanted to buy a gucci wallet,
bt e color i want is out of stock.

Proceeded to PS,
brought an MP3 player for A & myself.
Went to M)phosis,
eyed on a shoulder bag, but its out of stock as well!

URG!
Just not my day today!
Everything seems out of stock!

My mood is super, duper down & disappointed!
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM