HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




MY EYE IS SICK!

Thursday, June 05, 2008 0 Comments

My right eye is sick,
& its giving me prob lately.

Whenever i wore my contact lens,
it will be uncomfortable & painful.
It started since Wed, & was stil giving me pain til today.

Asked Dr.Gemmy to examine my lens-ed eye,
bt she asked me to take off my lens in my right eye,
& hav it examined w fluorescein, a yellow dye which will highlight defects in the cornea.

& to my surprise,
I was diagnosed w "keratitis" in my right eye.
*Keratitis is a condition in which the eye's cornea, the front part of the eye, becomes inflamed.

Its probably caused by my expired lens.
Didnt change it for 2months?
Oh damn!
Anti-biotic eyedrops was prescribed by Dr.Gemmy,
& i was told to instilled it 4 times a day for a week.
Was instructed to have my glasses on for at least a week.

I was aided w contact lens on my left eye, unaided on my right eye for e morning.
It feels fuxking terrible,
& my vision was doubled, accompanied by a misty look.
I cant do without my lens/glasses as my power was quite high.

Ask for half day off as i cant take it without any vision aid.

Hopefully it will be better next wk after i hav completed my course of anti-biotic drops.

However, this infection doesnt scare me of using lens nxt time.
I will still put on my lens when i recovers.
:D

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM