HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




WEEKENDS HERE!

Friday, June 13, 2008 0 Comments

Oh-My-God, its just too fast!
Weekends are here again!

Super tired again due to the high total for e wk.

Did not update my blog regularly cos nth interest me.

Anyway,
I did sm construction to my portfolio a few days ago.
An "agreement form" was put up in my portfolio.

The form looks like this.



Bloggers hav to agree to my rules before entering my portfolio.
I put up this form cos i realise that many dunc credit for wad was taken in my portfolio.
This is to prompt & remind bloggers,
& make my rules clearer & more prominent.

I removed my playlist on my portfolio to reduce the lagging.
Hope it does help.

Thanks reader if u happen to visit my portfolio.
:D

Gd weekends readers!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM