HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




BACK TO SCHOOL

Saturday, June 28, 2008 0 Comments



Wow, did not update for almost a wk,
sorry readers for not updating!

Was kinda lazy to update!

I realize tat my weekdays pass real fast,
& my weekdays comes & ends in a rapid speed too!

Woke up at 9.30AM,
prep myself & went out at 11AM.

Met the girls at 12PM!
Almost all of us were late.
Me - 15mins
Stella - 30mins
Jasmine - 45mins
Rebecca - On time!


We were in town for the MDIS roadshow.
Wendy, Stella & Rebecca are going back to school in August!

Got ourself enrolled in one of the evening diploma program.
Registered & our applications are still processing.
Hopefully everything goes fine.
Im anxious & looking forward to my class!

This time i will waste my money no more!
Im preparing myself for the tough battle!

Coping myself,
& balancing myself with work as well as studies.
I guess i will be busier & busier as classes are starting in August!

Im real broke!
I have yet brought wad i want,
& all my money will be invested in my studies!
URG!


Louis Vuitton Handbag
Transition Lens
Sony Pink Digital Cam
Lasik For Both Eyes

All these cost a bomb!
Have to get it one by one!
Sad!

Anyway, shop w Stella till 7PM,
& home sweet home!

NEWS UPDATE:
BUTTON REQUEST WILL BE TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE!
CLOSED DUE TO OVERWHELMING REQUEST, WILL BE BACK SOON!
** Request that was submitted from 5th-June to 27th-June will all be cancelled.
SORRY PEOPLE, IM TOO BUSY!

However,
i will be opening up another section,
which is my self customised button & banners to the public.
People who are also doing button request like me can take my button & banners as a template
for their request.
But do credit me, Thanks!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM