HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




I HATE LIFE!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 0 Comments

Just when i thought you meant the world to you, you disappeared.
Just when i thought everything was so beautiful, my world turned upside down.

I think i dont deserve this but well, it happened to me anyway.
Well, guess this is part & parcel of life, just like life & dead.

I hate to be stuck with this sucky nerdy glasses of mine. Its so inconvenient & the pressure that sits on my ear is so great that my ears are sore. Im so despressed, i swear! It makes me lose confidence in myself.

Really looking forward to the arrival of December. One more week to go~ Was on Mc ystd due to my headache & bodyache. I feel kinda regret that i didnt head to work ystd.

PS: Where is my guardian angel?

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM