HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




:)

Saturday, October 16, 2010 0 Comments

It has been nearly a week, im perfectly fine now. Loving & living my life to the fullest. Thank you for everyone who was there for me. I love you people especially hubby! Now i know who is my real friend, and who is not! :)

Went to Gleneagles Hospital just now for a thorough check up with Stella. Did the ultrasound & so on. Luckily everything was fine. Felt so awkard & shy, my first time doing such stuff! Awww~ Hopefully those medicine helps in regulating my mense!

Mummy cooked crab today, well yummy as usual. Told her about the breakup & she was irritating me with all sorts of question. Well, stop asking me about it! I have already throw the past behind, im looking forward to the future right now!

PS: I love you!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM