HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Sick!

Monday, August 16, 2010 0 Comments

Have been sick after the Genting trip over the weekends. Over use of my voice. Shouted & screamed in all the rides! My throat is painful, my voice is slowly going off & my nose is runny! Omg! Can i have a fever too?

Like seriously, i need rest! For the past few hours, i kept sneezing non-stop! Dearest came to my place to fetch me to the doctor. But unfortunately, i need to wait for 2 freaking hours before i could consult the doctor. This is total madness man!

Poor baby! He cycled all the way to my place but in the end i didnt get to see the doctor. I felt kinda guilty to make him come here for nothing. But nonetheless, im loving you more, dear! :)

Well, self medicate is way faster then the 2hrs wait! Took some cough mixture & flu tablets. I think im going KO tonight! So sad, tml is a working day! Sigh! Can i not work? :X

Published on: Jul 27, 2010 @ 20:56

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM