HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




TH-CODELAB

Monday, June 08, 2009 0 Comments

I really hav got practically nothing to blog about today & im so damn bored. Im really
falling in love with my blogskin. The more i see it, the more i love it man! Im happy
with it! Thanks to Mae & Ice-Candy for the print screen on Safari!

Informed Sister about my last day just now. Yea, im resigning on the 12th of June! Im
so looking forward to it. Many plans with Jeslyn & girls. Malaysia, sentosa & more! But,
i still wasn't sure of my goal in life. Sigh!

Im so so damn bored now! What should i do? Any people got any interesting site to read
or anything nice to play? Recommend me or i will be bored to death soon!

Set up a forum just now. I know i like to set up things & later ignored them. But this time,
the forum need no maintenance at all! So yea, a small discussion blog for everyone!

TH-CODELAB.BLOGSPOT.COM
TH-CODELAB.BLOGSPOT.COM
TH-CODELAB.BLOGSPOT.COM
TH-CODELAB.BLOGSPOT.COM
TH-CODELAB.BLOGSPOT.COM


Do visit & do help me advertise on your blog yea? Thanks! Do continue to add me in your
follower's list & comment alright?

PS: Thanks Xiaorene for the follower's skin!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM