HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




NEW SKIN

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 0 Comments

I PROMISE, IM BACK! TADAH, HERE IS MY
NEW SKIN & NEW PLAYLIST!

Something new, fresh & classic to me! Thanks to doughnutcrazy for the basecode!

♥ Best Viewed In FireFox ♥

Ok, i hav been dreading to go work everyday & best of all, im so not motivated to work, so that
makes me work with a "do-i-look-like-i-care-attitude"! Waited for Iris in the morning & we both
reached like a minute before 8AM! But, who cares? Im quitting anyway!

Im now really looking forward to 19th! Although i will be like unemployed after that & its the
economic downturn period & work is hard to find, but im happy that im finally going!

Requested half day today as the workload is kinda light! Out with Iris to town! Walked & window
shopped around! My legs are aching & my tummy feel weird! I feel so constipated, but i kept
going to poop like 3 times a day?

Alright, im still lack of motivation to blog! Many of the fellow bloggers hav lost their motivation
to blog too! Oh dear, i nearly forgot my assignment! I think i need to pull up my socks &
concentrate on my assignment before due date! Gosh, i hate assignment & i hate exams!!!

Anyone likes or is a fan of Tweety bird? I used to like Tweety bird cause its cute! But.. ..

LOOK HERE, OMFG!!!



A skin which i intended to use in the first place, but.. ..

Click for preview & comment it!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM