HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




DO YOU BELIEVE IN FAIRYTALES?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 0 Comments

Hav been quite silent in the blogging world thus making my blog so dead cause i hav been
watchin BOF for the pass 3 days! I managed to finish it in 3 solid days. Wow, not a bad
drama & its quite addictive as i go along. They are so handsome & its irresistible!

Received a call from Nuffnang in the afternoon & i was invited to the Nuffnang tour & PJ
party @ Arena. Was kinda shocked as it was their second call & invitation to the event. Its
so tempting & i might consider going if my friend tag along. Woo~

Anyway, thanks to Bf who is always there to keep me company. He cycled down with his
group of friends to my place once in the noon to fetch me to JP & once at night to hav supper.
Its like a 30mins journey from his place. Love you!

Was suppose to be in school now, but i didnt attend class cause the lesson bored me off. My
friends didnt go too, so i shall play taunt again. Hahas!

Hav you ever believed in Fairytales when you were young? And will you believe that in the
real world, a mermaid from the sea or a fairy from wonderland will exist? Now look carefully,
it does exist!!

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





This was found in some parts of Penang, Malaysia.



<

PS: Anyone using Singtel Mio broadband? Do you feel laggy for the pass few days?'
PSS: Anyone got nice drama to intro so that i can kill my boredom??

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM