HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




HAPPY CNY - BRB

Friday, January 23, 2009 0 Comments

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
May the new year bring luck & joy to everyone! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Wishing all an advance happy new year! Im sorry, i hav been busy for
the pass few days, therefore i didnt hav time to make any banner for
everyone! My apologies!

NOTE: I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS!
PLS CONTINUE TO CLICK ON MY ADS, TAG & VOTE ME! THANKS!

Yay, exams are finally over & its finally our term break! Wee~! No school for the time
being! Hooray~!

Went to Bugis with Stella to do medicure. I had my nails painted in red! An auspicious
color to start my new year with! Huat ah!! Reached there quite early cause we are
the first few to leave the examination hall. Hope i can pass my exams cause i didnt
really study ystd!



After which, i went to meet Bf! Finally i get to see him cause this is the first meet-up
of the week! The reason is im busy with my exams & he is busy with his studies as
his class ends at 5-6PM daily!

Mega shopping today at Bugis Street! Bf brought 2 bottom & a top while i brought
2 tees! Departed bugis & went over to Bf's place! Watched IP Man! Quite a nice
show!!

Went out for dinner with Bf & cabbed home! I was so touched today! When i was
about to board the cab.. ..

Bf: Let me key in the cab number into my phone!
(I kissed goodbye to him & board the cab & i texted him)
Me: Dear, why you need to key in the cab number?! Do you always do so
whenever i board a cab myself?!
Bf: Ya, cause there is this incident i read in the newspaper today! Cab are
not that save afterall!
Me: OMG, i didnt even know that you hav been taking down the cab
number whenever i board a cab! So touched! What is the article about?!
Bf: There is this 27years old Malaysian girl, she board a cab & was raped by
the taxi-driver! The taxi driver still demanded her to pay the cab fare! So its
not save!!
Me: OMFG!


Fuxk the horny cabby! Girls, stay caution even if you are in a cab!

The New Suit In Pet Society!

Thanks Bf for letting me occupy his lappy for the whole afternoon! I was busy
opening mystery box cause i wanted to get the new suit in PS!

The dong dong qiang suit - Lion dance suit! Its super duper cute can! The every
first moment i saw it, i fall in love with it! Aww~ Anyway, i got all toys, halloween
lamp, star bangle & a halloween fishbowl! Thanks to GekChoon for trading it to me
with 2 antique phone & an antique golden table! Its really nice of her! Super thanks!



1st SOTD In 2009!

OMFG, i submitted a skin ystd & i didnt even know that i got a SOTD (Skin Of The
Day) till late afternoon! Its a damn lousy, fugly & simple skin i made & yet it got SOTD?!
Its way beyond my expectation & this really shocked me! I know its undeserving!

Anyway, kinda happy for my 6th SOTD!





Alright, shall stop here! Enjoy your new year! Take care of yourself too!

Status: BRB!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM