HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




WEIRD NAMES

Saturday, August 02, 2008 0 Comments

I was blog-hopping, came across this in an entry by a blogger.
& i did make me laugh!

I find it interesting & hilarious!
I wondered who thought of these names & make a joke out of it!

Why Chinese shouldn't have Christian names:

Anne Chang - Dirty (Mandarin)
Anne Chin - Keep Quiet (Mandarin)
Faye Chen - Dusty (Mandarin)
Carl Cheng - Buttock (Hokkien)
Monica Cheng - Touching your buttocks (Hokkien)
Lucy Leow - You are dead (Hokkien)
Jane Tan - Frying eggs (Mandarin)
Suzie Leow - Lose till death (Hokkien)
Henry Mah - Hate your mum (Mandarin)
Corrine Tai - Poor fellow (Hokkien)
Paul Chan - Bankrupt (Mandarin)
Nelson Tan - Bird laying eggs (Mandarin)
Leslie Tong - Rubbish Bin (Mandarin)
Carmen Teng - Leg hair long (Hokkien)
Connie Mah - Call your mother (Cantonese)
Danny See - Squeeze you to death (Hokkien)
Rosie Teng - Screws and nails (Hokkien)
Pete Tsai - Nose droppings (Hokkien)
Macy Koh - Never die before (Cantonese)


I came across weird names in work too!
I did not made them up,
& i hav seen such name for real!

Zheng Ben - Very Stupit
Goh Ah Gao - Gao which mean dog
Xiao Qiang - Cockroach
Tan Bo Doh - Stupit in malay
Lee Ah Gong - Young also become ah gong
Lou Char Boh - Old woman
Lim Ping Pong - Ping pong ball?!
Tan Char Cheng - Char Cheng is buttock.
Zhen Yan Dao - Very handsome.
Zhen Mei Li - Very Pretty.
Koh Baby - OMG, baby being called by everyone?
Goh Sweetie - Image when ure old & people still call you sweetie?


Image your mother gave you such names,
you are sure to be laughed at till the day you die.

Everytime i have to call these name & i will be embarrass too!
I feel like an insult to them!

Wondered why older generations came out with such names?
I guess its because they got alot of kids & they ran out of names for all.

This is mad-ness!!

Therefore, pls consider a nice name for your children next time!

Some random snaps with my kuku specs!
Ugly shots with messy hair!







Met Bf for dinner-ing.
Met Joan to get my perfume from her.

Thinking of getting any perfume?
I hav got cheap & authentic offers!

I simply love the bottle!
If you see carefully, you can see a diamond ring on the opening.





Bf came over to my hse with his lappy,
& we our the lappy tgt.

Went supper-ing with Bf before he went home.
Had KFC & i was supper full!

Im so boring that i painted my nails!





Playing with the nail lacquer!
TADA, nice?!


Help, im so boring!
Anything that can occupy me?!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM