HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




NEW MATERIALS!

Sunday, August 03, 2008 0 Comments






4 NEW CURSORS
NEW SELF CUSTOMIZED LINE WITH NAME REQUEST
3 NEW CALENDAR FOR AUGUST
15 New Banners
*Terms & conditions applies!

For more info, pls visit th-creations@bs

. . .

Went over to Bf's place with my lappy.
Its kinda boring at home!

I dunc wish to spend anymore money as my course fee hav alrd make me bankrupt!
I need more, more, more, more & more money!!
Anyone wants to donate to me, please?




Ugly snap of me, Im bored lah!



These are all the RedBull products available in SG!

Bf made a "Redbull Feast" for me.
Its nothing, but just drinking all types of redbull from SG.


It seriously sucks & does taste awful!
The sugar content is high & was so sweet yet sour.
I cant stand the smell & taste of the drink!

I just dunc understand why Bf love it so much.
Daily consuming of RedBull will cause Diabetes!

Out of boredom, i made sm new cursors & line.
Im sorry if its ugly in your eyes!
:/

Lots of things coming up next week, which is tml!

School is starting!
Work still continues.
Im on Mon Night in my part-time job

I have to sort out time for Bf, work, study, blogging & rest!

Hopefully i can cope with everything!

Work hard, Wendy!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM